Honouring the traditions of great urbanism, our process is collaborative, creative, rooted in local context and premised on technical excellence.
Our well-established urban design practice weaves together the many strands of placemaking to create communities of beauty, joy and distinct character.
We do this by leading integrated design teams to undertake rigorous technical analysis in master planning and design processes of all scales.
We engage communities and clients to gather and translate their knowledge and ideas into design visions using a graphically-rich approach. This leads to design solutions that integrate local knowledge with best practices and our experience.
These elements form the foundation of successful plans and development projects, enabling clients to move to implementation.
- Streetscape, Public Realm and Open Space Design
- Project Management of Multi-Disciplinary Teams
- Engagement Events (i.e.charettes and design workshops)
- Landscape Design
- Multi-modal and Active Transportation Design
- Urban Design Research, Analysis, Education and Outreach